Adam: From Darkness
- Developed by BLANKdev (that's me!) and QuantumCookie
- Visuals by QuantumCookie
- Music and Sound Effects by Claudio Francioso and Roberto Caresana
Unfortunately there are known bugs but we had real problems building the project, we will get them fixed as soon as possible!
- If you get a duplicate name in the names list please go to the pause menu (ESC) and restart the game :)
- If you die the home button doesn't work, you'll have to restart or reload the page
More From Us?
Did I request thee, Maker, from my clay
To mould me Man, did I solicit thee
From darkness to promote me?
Follow our courageous scientist on a totally original and never before heard of adventure, to create life!
You play as a envy ridden genius who desires more than anything to prove he is smarter than his friends, and what better way to do that than playing god.
Your goal is to dig up graves and use the body parts to build your Adam, while avoiding the cruel gaze of the graveyard's supernatural inhabitants. Some would call you mad, but you see only the glory.
What truth shall you unmask about the price of glory?
Find out, and “Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful.”!
- WASD to move
- stand on a grave to dig it with SPACE
- stand near the monster to give him the part with SPACE
- Attack with a LEFT MOUSE CLICK in the direction you want to swing the shovel, The closer to a 'perfect hit' you get, the more damage and knockback you will deal. A perfect hit is one that lands in the middle of the swing!
- pause the game with ESC
|Tags||2D, Horror, spooktober, Top-Down, Top Down Adventure|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.